Custom Embroidery Made Special For You
In order achieve the high standards expected of Lantana Productions, we take several steps in the embroidery process to produce our signature quality embroidery standard.
- We begin by accepting artwork files in most standard graphics formats. Faxed or hard copy documents can also be used. Camera-ready art is always welcome, but is rarely needed if the artwork provides sufficient detail for digitizing.
- We then can supply the garments to be embroidered — or give you our recommendations on the most popular brands and styles. We work hard to make recommendations that will work for your desired artwork and style of garment.
- Your artwork must be digitized into embroidery-ready format, and edited (if necessary).
- Your chosen fabric is stabilized in an embroidery hoop, and placed in the machine for stitching.
- Our highly skilled embroidery specialists monitor the production of your garments, inspecting for quality and precision down to the tiniest stitch.